Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Upcoming August & September Release Dates

According to wikipedia (untrustworthy, I know, but it's quick and easy), the following albums will be released in August and September of 2010. If any dates turn out to be incorrect or moved, I will change them.

AUGUST

8/24/2010:
Fantasia Barrino - Back to Me
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream

SEPTEMBER

9/07/2010:
Sara Bareilles - Kaleidoscope Heart

9/14/2010
Kanye West - Dark Twisted Fantasy
Shontelle - No Gravity
Weezer - Hurley

9/20/2010
Diddy - Last Train to Paris

9/21/2010
Maroon 5 - Hands All Over
Ne-Yo - Libra Scale
Nelly - Nelly 5.0

9/28/2010
T.I. - King Uncaged
Selena Gomez & The Scene - A Year Without Rain

So what do you think? What will be good? What will be bad? Comment!

2 comments:

  1. I usually check Metacritic for release dates: http://features.metacritic.com/features/upcoming-album-release-calendar/

    I'm looking forward to Tides of Man and Tera Melos' CDs. 'Course you probably have no idea who either of them are, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Not really. But thanks for the link! I just might use it in the future!

    ReplyDelete

, , ,