Saturday, August 21, 2010

TRUE Music Stories that Made Me Laugh: Ke$ha's Placenta Necklace

I've been busy lately, so I haven't had time to post any Top 20's recently. But I must continue posting, so I've decided to start a new segment: TRUE Music Stories that Made Me Laugh. This week, I've decided to go with an old article: Ke$ha's Placenta Necklace.

Click on http://youthoughtso.com/2010/03/09/kooky-keha-wears-placenta-necklace/ for one of the MANY articles about it.

Ke$ha stated to the press: "I'm into energy. I recently went to see a past-life regressionist, who is also a psychic. I wear my placenta around my neck every day, because it's supposed to give you a second sight. I feel like I've had many lifetimes before." [source: celebrifi]

All I can say to that is....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!! First of all, what the hell is a past-life regressionist?!? I'm at a complete loss. And he/she's a psychic as well! It's nice to know that Ke$ha goes to a psychic for help when she has problems.

The placenta is supposed to give you a second sight? I'm sure she just thinks it's the placenta and not all the alcohol she drank last night. Oh, and Ke$ha, if you're reading this, the placenta is NOT giving you the feeling of many lifetimes. That's probably a side-effect of all the pills you're popping, and you might wanna get that checked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

, , ,