Thursday, August 12, 2010

MyndJack Radio Idol Finale Tonight!

This blog started quite a bit after MJRI (MyndJack Radio Idol) began. For those of you who don't know, I was in an online radio singing contest. I made the Top 24, the Top 16, the Top 12, but I was sadly eliminated...7 episodes later. That's right; I came in 5th place!

Anyway, my time may be up, but I want YOU to listen to the finale TONIGHT! Here's how:

1) At 9 PM Eastern, go to http://www.alldigitalradio.com . There should be a tune-in sign. Click that. MyndJack Radio should start in a few minutes (depending on when you click, you may be hearing "The Radio Dan Show").

2) If you want, you can join the Myndjack Radio Chat at http://www.myndjack.com/radioblog/?page_id=367 . You need a (free) Chatango account to join the chat.

3) Listen, enjoy, and chat as you enjoy hearing either Dee Teufel or Dr. Lulzington become the winner of Season 2 of MyndJack Radio Idol! Special performances by the entire Top 12! That includes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

, , ,