Tuesday, August 17, 2010

On August 24, 2010, Listen to ME Singing In the MyndJack Radio Idol Tour!

As you may know, I came in 5th place on Season 2 of MyndJack Radio Idol. Since I placed in the Top 10, I get to participate in the MyndJack Radio Idol Tour! You'll get to hear me sing 3 songs on my own, plus 3 Group performances, a duet with the runner-up, Dee Teufel, AND a special performance with me, Justin Slacking (Slacking for short, and Slack for shorter), and Danny Quanchi (6th place and 8th place finishers, respectively)! Which song we'll be singing, and our group name, I won't reveal. But both are EPIC.

So if you want to find out, tune in to the MyndJack Radio Show on August 24 at 9 PM, Eastern. The concert will be on for 3 hours. If you want to tune in (which I strongly suggest you do), simply go to http://www.alldigitalradio.com at 9 PM Eastern, and click the "High" under "Tune-In." The show should start in a few minutes.

Remember, you'll get to hear some truly EPIC performances that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

, , ,